Sequined Mannequin

By Helena Natanael - 12:47 PM








Hello readers!
Finally post an outfit look after several weeks trapped in school's crazy schedule. I've finished my exam week! yay! However there's still a re-test tomorrow... but I don't really care about it lol.. Somehow, since I'm in 11th grader, I became lazier and lazier... hah..... I have to admit that this year probably the worst year ever for me, as a student. Science class is crazy. Really crazy. One tiny mistake can knock you out from the 'battle' though you've done your best, very best. Ridiculous, right? But at the end, I know this will be a worth lesson to learn and carry, for the rest of my life. For another stressed students out there (especially science class' students), YOLO!! Keep fighting and do your best!



Btw as you guys know, I wore this outfit when I went to Lisa's birthday lunch. I have no more to explain about this outfit ;p Btw, wait for my BEAUTY GIVEAWAY ft. Sister to Sister Store, launched next week! ;)


Outfit:
ROMWE sequin collar shirt
Rodeo Purple Jeans
OASAP Tassel Bag
Yongki Komaladi flats









Thanks to Arlette Wijaya for taking pics of me :D

Location:
Taman Anggrek Mall
Jalan Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 21
Jakarta 11470
Indonesia

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥