ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

December 24, 2012

The Black Sweet Thing




Hello all!

This outfit actually is worn for my seventeen birthday dessert party at Magnum Cafe Jakarta. I do love lace dress, so when my mom bought this black lace dress for me, I am so thrilled and glad! Getting near to 2013, people usually make new resolutions contains what they aim for the new year. They also look back and remember about what they've done and what they haven't done yet. What's your aims and goals for 2013? I'd love to know :D

For me, in every year-end, I give thanks for all I've got and for all I've passed, for all good times and bad times. This blog's progress, is one of many things that I should be thankful on. From little blabbers blog with few visitors, this blog has grown into better place with many friends :) Thank you for you all, without you, this blog is nothing.



Black Lace Dress - Eprise (local shop), Bag - Romwe, Ribbon Ring - Grazie Dio,  Swirls Ring - Diva,
Watch - Sophie Paris, Butterfly Necklace - Romwe, Heels - Nine West










then I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013 for you all! ;)



Photographer: Arlette Wijaya