Attention, Scrapbook Lover!

By Helena Natanael - 12:42 PM





Hi readers!

I was turning 17, on 7th December 2012. In my little dessert party at Grand Indonesia Jakarta, I received this cute scrapbook (or maybe scrapbook thingie?) from my lovely friends, Lisa and Aurelia are among them (you can see behind the making of it on Lisa's blog --> click here). I JUST REALLY LOVE IT. Though my photo look silly in it lol... HOWEVER THANK YOU GIRLS! really love it! cutest birthday gift ever!!!




 So, I realize how scrapbook style could make our projects (like school projects, blog accessories, or maybe birthday gift for your beloved one!) looks lovely, personal, and made with love. Recent few weeks, I'm in love with Sahlin Studio's scrapbook kits. The scrapbook kits provided by them are lovely! Some of them are sold in affordable prices, and some other are free! If you want to get the free kits, you should subscribe on Sahlin Studio's newsletter. Don't worry, you won't get useless e-mail like other sites. You will get a freebie for your digital scrapbook and ideas for your scrapbook, every several weeks! I love Sahlin Studio so much :D











  So, what are you waiting for? Get subscribed on Sahlin Studio's newsletter now ! :D




Pictures credit:
Lisa and her world
Free Pretty Little Things For You

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥