ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

January 4, 2014

imagine-nation








A photography project with my friends, taken on earlier December 2013. They asked me to take pictures of them, to be added on their portfolio. I just start loving to manipulate colors in photoshop, I agree with the quote "logic takes you from A to Z, but imagination and creativity takes you anywhere." I do love the surreal colors of leaves here, seems like these photos are taken in different world, lol... I recommend this place for sure, even with my kit lens can produce good quality of bokeh. All these photos were taken at Taman Kota 2 BSD, Banten. The city park is free to enter, and what I like the most is there's not many people here so you will be the main object of your photos :)

I just started to be a freelance photographer of my friends, but I'm afraid I can't anymore..

Have a good weekend!