Hummingbird Heartbeat

By Helena Natanael - Sunday, January 26, 2014



Hello!

Spring is just around the corner! it's green all the time in my country, haha.. so my wardrobe is dominated by spring-summer outfits.. Loving the spring vibe on my Persunmall bag! that's why this post is titled Hummingbird heartbeat. I try to mix the spring vibe with starry shirt, and it turns out good I think, haha.




I just finished my first try out for the national exam, and wanna chill, so I ask my best friends to take outfit pics of me :) Btw I dunno why I always do that half-smile on my pics like the first pic, I think I should practice my "normal" smile hahaha..

What I wore:
Starry sheer top - Romwe
Pink tank top -  mom's
High waist skort - Romwe
Printed Bag - Persunmall
4-fingers ring- Romwe
Heels - Nine West






Bonus pics below: little act in front of the lens lol  ;)

Have a good week ahead, fellas!




Photographed by Arlette Wijaya and Jessica Rosadi


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥