ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

January 11, 2014

Empty Place



Hi all!
My school has just started and it's getting to be really stressed. The pressure is everywhere and there're tons of tests that I have to pass through. I'm leaving high school in less than 4 months and it's really insane.

I discover this empty house abandoned by its owner, and I think this is a good place to take outfit. I like hidden places, because sometimes I feel uncomfortable if people passed by and looking at me taking outfit pics, lol. This empty house reminds me with the empty place in my closet where I used to put my DSLR. It breaks my heart everytime I remember it's taken by stranger.






Details:
Top - Chanira (bought via Zalora.com)
Jeans - Tex Woman
Bag - SammyDress
Wedges - Be Bob

I got this beautiful red bag from SammyDress, an online global retailer from China. It provides really affordable prices, lower than other retailer I've known. It also has a weekly deals page, where the prices are way more lower than usual! 

The shipping handle is quite fast for me, and the color of the bag is same with the catalog on SammyDress, even better I think. The stitching is neat enough for a low price bag, you can see the details in photos below. The fabric is waterproof for little rain, so I think it's a plus point for the bag :)

Hope you're having a good weekend, see ya!