Persunmall christmas wishlist

By Helena Natanael - 6:21 PM





I believe that some of you already know about PersunMall. It's an online store provides apparels for women. With their 5 years of experience, they know how to satisfy their costumer.
I've browsed on their store and I found some apparels that I think I should put into my wishlist for christmas, they are just really "me" and I would love to have them in the future.


1. Flower Print Chain Bag

I've been into floral things for several years.. not a floral addict but I just adore the beauty and the classy of them.. and this bag is such kind of perfection. Really love it!

2. Retro Flower Print Chiffon Shirt

Okay, this is floral again. But what makes me like this shirt is about the pastellish color and the floral print that  looks like watercolor. Just wear this with ombre short.. and you're ready to catch everyone's attention.

3. Exaggerated Platform Sexy High Heels

From the heels name, we already know that it's exaggerated, hahaha.. Maybe my mom won't let me buy this heels, but I would buy it! This is the good way of exaggerate, not trashy, but not too "safe" like other usual heels.

4. Square TR-90 Polarized Rx Sunglasses In Coffee

Recently I'm drooling everytime I saw a chic sunnies. Sunnies is kind of fashion statement, and from other blogger fellas, they use it to cover the panda eyes on outfit shoot.. So they don't need to put heavy makeup on their eyes. And this kind of brownish sunnies is chic, in my opinion :)

5. OSA Sequins Neck Lace Stitching Shirt

I always love the idea of mixing polyester fabric with lace cut between it. Looking vintage and lovely.

6. Rhinestone Detail Cover Drawstring Closure Canvas Backpack


This is the kind of backpack that I would wear everyday. The rhinestone stud in the front of backpack makes it cool, and the pink candy color makes it girly. Watch out, the other girls at school might give you envy look when you wear this ;)

7. Flower London Contrast Pullover

I think this is really cool. Winter doesn't always means dark outfits, right? you still have the right to play with colors even it's cold outside. The floral touch of this pullover gives it playful mood, but still warm and comfy to wear along the freezing season.


That's all my wishlist for christmas! Make your own, just visit PersunMall.com and browse :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥