ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

December 7, 2013

Unspoken Pleasure



I've never wondered in the past that my life can be like this. I've never imagined myself being a blogger with supportive readers, and I've never expected that photography can be a big part of my life. Being an 18 years old young lady, with all experiences and achievements that I've got, feels amazing.




The main thing that I've learned for these past 18 years is you are influenced by people around you. Get close with the positive ones, and you'll be optimistic and positive. Get close with negative ones, and soon you'll be as miserable as them. Lucky me, I'm close with positive people that influenced me a lot, making me as cheerful as them, as diligent as them, as hardworking as them, and as optimistic as them. Though, as a human, I've made mistakes too, and I've already experience my darkest times when I become the person I don't want to be.




Being a blogger, for these last couple years, is my unspoken pleasure. I rarely talk about my blog to my schoolmates (except Lisa, we blabbering a lot about blog when we meet!), and I rarely talk about my blog in social media, but it doesn't mean that I don't like it. Instead, I LIKE IT A LOT. This blog teaches me about being confident on the spotlight, and about being myself. However, I don't have enough time to manage my blog recently. I have to be focus on my finals and graduation. So I'm sorry for not replying your comments, nor blogwalking to your blogs. These upcoming 3-4 months are so important for my future, so I have to prioritize it. 




These photos are taken 2 months ago, in a hidden getaway between West Jakarta's concrete jungle. I haven't cut my hair at that time, lol. A standing ovation for the photographer, Richard Tjeng. He has that skill of photography and he also has the right amount of passion in it. You should check his instagram and know him more!


"I've learnt that it takes getting everything you had ever wanted and then losing it, to know what true freedom is. Belonging to none and everyone,having nothing and wanting everything and, with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn't even talk about it, and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me." 
-Richard Tjeng




And here's the crew of that day!

 left to right : Sesilia Michelle, Michelle Laurencia, Richard Tjeng, Rosalie Setiady, Jessica Rosadi



Have a nice weekend everyone, enjoy December!


Photo credits:
Richard Tjeng and Michelle Laurencia
Captured using:
Canon 5D Mark II and Canon 600d