the Barn

By Helena Natanael - 4:20 PM



Hello!

How fast the time flies, it has been a month since my last post lol.. I've been very busy with school --those assignments, tests, and compressed curriculum because of the national examination. I'm having a short mid-term holiday for next week so yay for that! :D

Few days ago I attended my friend's birthday dinner. I was so glad because this time I could wear "boyish" outfit! hahaha.. I'm kinda bored with my girly outfit. My friends and I giggled and laughed a lot there, so many funny things happen and I will miss those moments, my last moments in senior high school.







feels like a cool-yet-fearless cowboy cowgirl. hahaha.







Hat - bought at Safari Zoo, Watch - Revel, Shirt - unbranded, 
Vest - Old Navy, Jeans - mom's, Ankle Boots - Nevada







Ah dear. I'll miss them.

Enjoy your week fellas! and good luck for those who just enter their mid-term week :)


Location:
Nanny's Pavillon Barn
Flavor Bliss 2, Kav. 6 Unit B, Alam Sutera – Tangerang
Banten Province, Indonesia.
http://www.nannyspavillon.com/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥