Leopard Heart

By Helena Natanael - Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello readers, 
Say hi to my first sponsor, OASAP. This high fashion store provides us, as a woman or a girl, lots of goodies in their collection! I'm so honored to have them here.

Recently I'm in the mood to wear animal printed style. So this time, I wear leopard pants, mix it with Mango tops and beautify it with my leopard heart necklace from oasap

Thanks for my brother, Jason, for being a great photographer (even he still in the age of 10!), he learns so fast! :)










































Ooops! do you see that Paddington Bear on the right? Yes! that cute bear from U.K. is going to be my guest star, next post! Then, there will be a post of collaboration between I and Ellyzabeth Tannaya, my blogger fellas, soon! So stay tuned, in the rest of March there will lots of activities :)

I have posted a first look on lookbook.nu, if you like my look, just click the numbers before "HYPE" words, it means a lot for me :) All hypes and your comments here are highly appreciated, thank you for reading my posts and spend a little bit of your time here!





Sincerely,




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥