1st Photography Lookbook: Effortlessly Stylish

By Helena Natanael - Friday, March 30, 2012



Hello!
Finally, I finished my first photography lookbook.. As most of you know, I have a strong passion in photography. So I launched this lookbook, to share about my passion and interest in photography.. and to hear your response too!

Last mid-term holiday, I teamed up to have a photo-session with Ellyzabeth, my blogger fellas + schoolmates! We have a fabulous day together, thanks to her Mom, she's so kind to us! Not to mention, she's as pretty as her mom :) Last but not least, thank you for Shella, Clara, and Cindy, we have a good time, playing ice skate like an amateur but that's so funny and memorable! <3











Thank you for being such a professional model, Lisa! Looking forward to work and collaborate with you again :) <3

Sincerely,
♥ Helena Natanael

PS: All photos here are taken by Helena Nt, through a Canon EOS 600d SLR, copyrighted and protected © Helena Photography, 2012.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥