ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

March 25, 2012

I've got the love from U.K.








Hello guys!
Happy to write a post again. As I told before, today's guest star in my post is my newest teddy, named Paddington Bear :) isn't it lovely?

If you read my previous post, you'll see the same leopard heart from OASAP.COM . I think it will be so adorable if I put the necklace on my Paddington Bear. So, I put it! *big smile*



The photo above is taken by my brother, after the photograph scene is over.. Ah, I love those moments!








Anyway, few days ago I had a great photoshoot with Ellyzabeth from Lisa and Her world. So about next 2 or 3 posts will be about this photoshoot.. Don't be bored, kay? hahaha..Thank you for such a great day, Lisa! I'm so honored to be your personal photographer ;) 


Have yourself a great weekend! Kisses!
♥ Helena Natanael