Forget-me-not.

By Helena Natanael - 1:02 PM


Hello guys! I'm so happy because I've passed through the mid-term exam week. So exhausting, but at least I've tried my best to do it! This post is a collection of my photograph that I haven't share with you.. so hope you enjoy it! :)


































I took this photo when I'm in the plane, going to Surabaya.. I believe this river is the Bengawan Solo river.. but I don't know is that true or not.. hahaha...




 it's me XD

This post title was inspired by the name of a beautiful blue flower, named Forget-me-not. It's a wild flower, but very beautiful in my opinion :)





Anyway, just want to share, sis Clara from Luce-Dale has launched new layout for her online shop, BONVIEUX. I love the concept of this shop, and I think you'll like it too! So have a look! ♥




Talking about online shop, let me introduce you to the best woman high street fashion store : OASAP.COM. They sells amazing limited products, who rarely found in another store. Personally, I love their collection of accessories and bags. Just visit their site and you'll find lots of mesmerizing + adorable stuffs! ♥

Pssst, recently OASAP.COM is making a clearance sale, all amazing and fabulous dress and clothes for only $29 !! what a great White's Day gift, right? (White's Day is on 14th March, a month after Valentine's Day) Personally I love this Polkadot Chiffon Jumpsuit and this Leopard Print Dress. Just check THIS out and tell me your favorites!






Happy White's Day!
Cheers,





Photo credit:
A bench and a fountain @ Taman Bunga Nusantara, Cipanas, West Java, Indonesia.
Black Swan @ Taman Bunga Nusantara, Cipanas, West Java, Indonesia.
Bridge Concrete @ Suramadu Bridge, Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
The red clouds @ Futsal Square, Ciledug, Banten, Indonesia.
White building and green leaves @ Majapahit Hotel, Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.


PS: if you like my first look in lookbook.nu, click the HYPE button :D this look is the sneak peek for my next post. Thank you, all your hypes are highly appreciated!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥