Stars and Stripes fighter

By Helena Natanael - 7:27 AM









Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me
That you're never gonna ever take away from me

- Part of Me, Katy Perry


Happy Independence's Day, America!

Everytime I heard "America" or "USA", my mind always flew to the country with so many skyscraper, country song genre, cowboy hat, technology, and also, amazing-mindblowing military system that I ever see. So, I describes America with army outfits, like what Katy wears in her "Part of Me" video :)


Outfits:  YLBE Army Jacket, Souvenir from a friend USA tees, Grazie Dio US-UK ring, local shop Army shorts, Diadora sport shoes.





By the way, about the ring. I bought it from Grazie Dio online shop. They sells lots of stuffs, from accessories, bags, stationary, and house-stuffs, in such an affordable price! I think I'll be their regular costumer, lol.

Sorry for the rush-photos above, I made a quick photoshoot with self timer (yes it's kinda embarrassing) to post in this 4th July. It's just 15 minutes! lol. Once again, Happy Independence's Day, United States of America!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥