Founded Treasures

By Helena Natanael - Friday, June 01, 2012

Hello!
Nowadays I feel kinda lazy about blogwalking.. sorry guys if I haven't replied your responses/comments.. It's 2 days left to the semester exam.. and I start to study more. This semester exam will affect my next grade, science class or social class. I want to enter the science class, wish me luck! *finger crossed* However don't worry, I will back and blogwalking again on the next 2 weeks!









Here are some stuffs I ordered from Romwe.com. For the clothes, I will reveal it on the upcoming summer holiday, so wait for it! :D I am satisfied with Romwe's apparel, affordable price with best quality.. Absolutely will order again from them. Recommended online shop! ;)
Anyway, thank you for LookDeLoop shop and Ellyzabeth for the adorable mustache bracelet! so cute :D

 *Here's the favorite tote bag I ever had, from Romwe :D let's look inside it!*












Happy Birthday, Dad! Thank you for being my first "crush", my protector, my best friend, and my inspirator. I will try my best to make you happy and proud of me, I owe it all to you. I love you ♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥