Somewhere in the universe

By Helena Natanael - Friday, June 15, 2012













Heyya lovelies!

Glad to let you know that I've done my exam weeks  :D yayy!!! I haven't post any outfit for long time, so let's say I'm back.. lol.. Do you like my galaxy shirt? I get it from Romwe, and I'm so satisfied by wearing it! It's so comfy, and just perfect! <3

For now I just wanna enjoy my shortest summer holiday ever! it's just 3 weeks -_-" Dear school, I need more holidays! After the examination weeks, I feel confuse about my next grade, science class or social class. People says that by entering science class, you can choose your university major easily. But it comes with consequences: lots of homework, stressing tasks and deadlines, and little time to enjoy our teen age. So I'm confuse now. Wish me the best! *crossing finger*





Outfit: Oversized Starry Shirt - Romwe, Cargo pants - Mizzbee, Shoes - Bata.
Place: Karinda Cafe and Resto, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥