Just Dressed Up.

By Helena Natanael - 6:55 PM










Hello all! What's up?


This time I'm trying to show off my party mood (thank you Ellyzabeth for being such a great photographer!), especially after I received this dress from OASAP. I love this dress' material, comfy to use! However I think I need longer dress, this dress is too short for me.. and it exposes my leg, but still in a good way :) I mix this dress with the leopard heart necklace from OASAP too, because it suits well together for me :D


Maybe you have seen me and Lisa in this outfit, on Lisa's blog few days ago. Yes, we do another collaboration! But I think maybe this collaboration is the last, because I think I'm going to collaborate with another blogger/friends too.. I like to experience new things and make new friends. But this doesn't close the opportunity to write a post with Lisa in it, maybe we'll take a walk or just strolling around Malls together, who knows? :)


If anyone of you live in Jakarta, Indonesia (West Jakarta or Central Jakarta are better and closer to me) and interested to meet-up or collaborate with me, you can contact me via e-mail (helena_nt@live.com) so we can arrange it. I have planned to visit Jogjakarta (again), Surabaya (again), and Bali too, so if anyone of you interested to have a meet up, just tell me, okay? :)


Psssttt, if you want to have one of amazing dresses that OASAP provides like what I wear in this post, I'm telling you GREAT NEWS. OASAP is giving out dresses for 152 winners all around the world! You can pick your 3 most favorite, and if you're lucky, you'll get one of your picks! All you need is sign in or sign up on OASAP.com, then click HERE and vote for your 3 most favorite! For more info, just pop to my previous post, Good Luck!






What I wore: Oasap Horizontal Neckline Dress, Oasap Leopard heart necklace, Romwe Champagne Bag, Noche Kitten heels.

What Lisa wore: Intend Dress, Romwe Owl necklace, Local shop Pearl Bracelet, Oasap Floral Bag, Bellagio Strappy heels



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥