Pinkish touch

By Helena Natanael - Saturday, January 21, 2012







Hello all!
Few days ago, when there's no homework or task to do, I opened a box, which was contain my childhood stuffs. I found this cute pink "wedding veil", which most bride will wear during her wedding day.. I remember how often I play with this lace veil when I was in elementary! I always imagining that I were Snow White and waiting for my prince to come... marry me and live happily ever after... What you guys always dreaming/imagining when you were a little kid? ^^











By the way, thanks for your kind support ! it's my first 100 post view and my first 50 comments, I'm so glad! :D what an amazing achievement for me, this is beyond my expectation, really!






I realizes that next Monday will be the Chinese Lunar New Year. This year is the Dragon Year, in chinese tradition. So I share my dragon drawing for you guys, ahaha.. I'm not very good at drawing, but I've tried my best to draw it.. I draw this dragon picture when I was at 6th grade, Elementary School. Ahaha yes it has been 4 years, but I still keep this drawing because I like it. Maybe this is the best drawing I ever done, lol. I added some "batik" shade in the corner (left bottom and right top), I think it made my drawing looks better. Oh, last but not least, Happy Chinese Lunar New Year! hope this new year brings us wealth, health and prosperity :)




Have a great day all!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥