Angel in Disguise

By Helena Natanael - Tuesday, June 21, 2016


She closed her eyes. The silence sang lullaby straight into her ears. She fell into deep sleep right away, forgetting the never-ending battle between her logic and her feeling everytime her conciousness was up. She thought the overdose amount of antidepressants that flew within her veins would help to let go the sore in her chest, but it wasn't. She wished that she would never open her eyes again, but she got herself breathing on the next morning. With the sorrow that had consumed sparkles in her eyes, she gazed to the window near her bed and whispered to herself, "can I just be happy?".



Leaving him without saying goodbye was the hardest that she had ever done, and it's cruel. But she couldn't stand any second longer, she might lose her strength to leave. Wasn't it crazy, that even her beating heart was calling his name on its own will? He had changed her.. Now he may only see a blurred picture of a woman that used to love him.

She has always been an angel in disguise for him; his protector and his motivator. Her absence excruciate him, but his presence gives pain in her fragile heart. Maybe they'll meet again, when they are slightly older and their minds less hectic, and she'll be right for him and he'll be right for her. But right now, she is chaos to his thoughts and he is poison to her heart.

Ericdress Summer Dress - En-Ji Bag (from Lyke) - 
Born Pretty Store necklace - Genny Heels



Hi fellas!
My weakness is flowers. I don't understand why I am addicted to them, hahaha. Maybe that's why if you constantly read my posts here in this blog, you'll find most picture of me are wearing floral outfit. Just like this one! hahaha. I got this blue floral dress (http://www.ericdress.com/product/Ericdress-Flower-Print-Bowknot-Patchwork-Maxi-Dress-11674963.html)  from Ericdress and I really loved it. The fabric is really nice, it also has exact measurement and color with the details on the online store. The frightening thing about getting stuffs from online store is: it may not as good as it looks and it may not have proper measurement. Too big to wear, too small to wear, different color from the pictures, broken products, the difficulty to return them, you name it and I probably have experienced that disappointment as a girl who has spent most of my money buying things online. But getting goods from Ericdress was a great experience and they surely listed as "recommended shop" in my online shop list. You should check out their maxi dresses from here: http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-maxi-dresses-101890/

By the way, the summer holiday is getting near! though I have finals till next week but I can't wait to meet my beloved summer holiday and start writing more here, hahaha. There's a lot of thing I haven't share with you guys, so keep in touch! Have a great week ahead! :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥