ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

April 30, 2014

Summer Fling


Hi all!
I love this flamingo shirt so much.. it's my current crush during the summer.. Actually I don't expect that the back side will be as "see-through" as that because when I see the picture at Romwe, it seems like it's not "see-through". Sometimes our monitor screen or image picture fools us.. however the shirt is still really nice and perfect for the hot summer. Here in my tropical country, we don't have issues with snow or cold temperature, it's mostly hot all the time (except the rainy season) so this piece of clothing will not be my summer fling anyway.. it can be worn at any time, along the year :)








Do you like my new necklace? It's from Born Pretty Store, and I suggest you to check their website out! They provide lots of lovely accessories, LOTS! And their collections of accessories are unique, you will not find the similar thing in another store. They ship really fast and in safe packaging, I am surprised when they send me this necklace, packed with thick layers of styrofoam! I had received some accesories from some another store before, and they didn't send the accesories with this thick amount of styrofoam, only a few layers. I am impressed with Born Pretty Store. Oh! as Capturing Reves' reader, you will save 10% every time you order at Born Pretty Store by using code "HELT10", how cool is that?

Top - Romwe
Short - Nevada
Necklace - Born Pretty Store
Sunnies - The Little Things She Needs
Sling Bag - PersunMall
Shoes - Converse

How about your summer? If you have any summer outfit post just comment below and I would love to check it out!