17 candles #parttwo

By Helena Natanael - Wednesday, July 03, 2013



Hi all!

How was your weekend? Me myself was having a great one. I attended another sweet seventeenth party, lol. The party was gone wild and it's just really memorable. Hahaha. The pics will be posted later :)

About this post, I just can't stop taking pics of Cynthia's birthday cake (and cupcakes)! really cute and mouth-watering.... Then for Cindy&Clara the twin's dinner, I found myself taking pics multiple times on their photobooth, causing the photobooth's printer ink ran out, hahaha... *silly me*





I just find this guitar arrangement by Sungha Jung when I am exploring MVs on youtube. And I like it!






Enjoy your holiday!


Cynthia's -- Almost Formal (Pic 2-10)

xkorz formal dress -- Oasap sling bag -- Felicia brooch -- (from Ruby and Rosa) Ribbon belt-- Fladeo flats

Place:
Brussels Spring
Central Park Mall
Ground Floor Tribeca Unit 7 - 8
Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28
West Jakarta, Indonesia

















Cindy & Clara the twin's -- Getting Maxi (pic 11-17)

Charlotte Russe tops -- Novel and Mice beach dress (used as skirt) -- Nine West heels

Place:
Hong Kong Cafe
Central Park, 1st Floor Unit 112 B
Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28
West Jakarta, Indonesia







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥