ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

July 21, 2013

Shine Bright Like A Diamond



Hello!

Oh my, I'm a 12th grader now. This is my senior year. My last year on high school before I face the real world. For me, it's my last chance to do something memorable, something that my friends and I will remember 'till the old days.. it's time to shine bright like a diamond.








As you may know, I'm a big fan of jewelry, especially rings and necklaces. That's why I'm so glad when I receive a beautiful package from Bellast. Nope they aren't made from diamonds, they are made from crystals, but they shine just like the diamonds do.

This butterfly rhinestones crystal necklace makes me feel like a classy woman. By wearing it, I feel like a chic woman. This necklace suits wide range of occasions, from formal to non-formal. It looks so elegant and it is saying, "here I am, just sit and be impressed with me.". Layered by the white gold on the chains, you don't have to worry about the quality :)







This. I have been looking for this necklace for a long time. This Irregular Rhinestone Crystal Pendant is perfect to be worn everyday and non-formal occasions. Not too "shiny", yet not also cheesy. I wear this necklace to my school everyday since I got it!






Last, I've got a really beautiful crystal pendant that look alike the popular Heart of the Ocean necklace from Titanic movie. This is the simpler and smaller version of it :) With its calming deep blue color and heart shape, this necklace reminds me that true love does exist. It's just feel like I have strong connection with this necklace.


You can visit Bellast for more fine jewels :)
Enjoy your day!