17 candles #partone

By Helena Natanael - Friday, June 28, 2013





Hey all!

I had saved some outfit posts these few last months, I took it when I was attending my friends' sweet seventeen birthday parties. Because I think it's too much to be split in different posts, so I merge it up into 2 posts.. These posts contains 17 pics each, related with my friends' birthday parties :D





Recently I'm addicted to listen and repeat Olly Murs' "Troublemaker" ft. Flo Rida. The beats are amazing! Olly also has very similar voice with Adam Levine from Maroon 5, lol.. I have hear this song in the market I usually shop and sometimes in cafe, and shame on me I think this is Adam Levine singing! I find out that this isn't sung by Adam when I watch 90210 and it's featuring Olly Murs! Gee. Then, the lyrics "I know you're no good but you stuck in my brain" in that song, just expressing my feelings right now.

Enjoy your summer! :)

------------


Aurelia's -- Denim Vintage (Pic 2-7)

Oasap sequin top -- Old Navy Denim vest -- Romwe vintage skirt -- Grazie Dio bangles -- (mom's) vintage bag -- (local shop) bling belt -- Be Bob wedges

Place:
Aurelia's home, Ciledug - Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia.










Rosalie's -- Pink Pastel (Pic 8-14)

(local shop) tops -- Grazie Dio bangle -- Mineola Skirt -- Nine West heels

Place:
Pique Nique Restaurant
PX Pavilion, 1st Floor
Jl. Puri Indah Boulevard Blok U 1
West Jakarta, Indonesia













Karina's -- Peplum on Top (15-17)

Chanira sleeveless top (bought via zalora.com) -- Rodeo jeans -- Fladeo flats

Place:
Rukan Grand Puri Niaga blok K6 no 1 C/D (Jl. Puri Kencana)
West Jakarta, Indonesia
http://4sq.com/cwI6Xn













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥