ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

May 11, 2013

Floral Republic














Heyya all!

Finally can post some outfit shots, I just realize my last post was a month ago! gee. The introducing pic on this post was inspired by Claireta Teressa's Land Lord post. I like that post so much, and I want ppl know that brilliant post :D

I was wearing this for my seatmate's, Sesilia, seventeenth party at Pullman Jakarta last week (you might have seen her on my 2nd Photography Lookbook last 2012 summer, now she is my seatmate in 11th grade. Go follow her IG: @sesilia). I love the Pullman Hotel's perspective of art, like lots of sculpture and paintings wherever I see, and this mini gallery on L floor (same floor with Collage Resto and Warhol where my seatmate celebrates her birthday party). A round of applause goes to Aurelia Karina who took my outfit pics! Thank you dear! ;)

I was wearing:
Floral Dress - Osmose

Eiffel necklace - local shop
4-fingers ring - Romwe
Bag - Zara (birthday gift from my friends)
Shoes - Nine West

Follow on BloglovinFollow on Bloglovin




Actually there's some outfit posts in queue to be put on my blog, yep those outfit posts were taken on my friends birthday parties. But since I don't have enough time to blog, so I will post them on this 2013 summer holiday. Just wait for it! ;)

Psst, my fashion tips was featured in Dskon.com's site! yayy... if you have time, just read it here :)
Wish me luck for the really near semester examination. See you soon!







Location:
Pullman Hotel Jakarta (http://www.pullmanjakartacentralpark.com/)
Podomoro City, Jl. Let. Jend S. Parman Kav. 28
Jakarta 11470, Indonesia
+62 21 29200088