Last Friday Night

By Helena Natanael - Sunday, March 24, 2013



Hello readers! how are you? I'm great. Sorry for being M.I.A. last 2 weeks! I was running after the super hectic and stressing schedule. Good for me, next week is a holiday! :D I'm so happy. Yesterday, I got my mid-term report, and I'm so grateful, because I got better scores than before. My hard work is "paid". Now it's time to "play hard". I will reply your comments and posting often :D






This outfit was worn 2 months ago, when I was attending one of my friend's seventeenth birthday party. It was on friday night, so I named this post "Last Friday Night", hohoho... The place was awesome and I had great time there! Recently, my friends and I were crazy about braids. That's why I braid my hair for that birthday dinner :)


I wore:
Nevada dark blue top
accessories bought on local shop
Charles & Keith bag
Mom's cut-bray pants
Be-Bob wedges


Wishing you a great week ahead and have yourself a great day! ;)



Place:
Breakfast Lunch Dinner (BLD) restaurant
PX Pavilion, St. Moritz.
Jl. Puri Indah Raya, blok U1, GF-6E Puri Indah.
CBD West Jakarta, Indonesia.
http://www.bldjakarta.com/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥