Hummingbird Soul

By Helena Natanael - Friday, March 08, 2013








Hello fellas! whoaa finally I've passed my mid-term exams week! What a tiring week. Now I'm free! lol. This time I wanna share my feelings about Spring/Summer. I love Spring season! it channels beautiful scenery and God's masterpiece perfectly.

I think I looked pale in the pics, ah that's because the exam week, I cant get enough sleep... But once again I'm glad that it's already over :D I found the summer hat on my mom's wardrobe. My mom has lots of cute and lovely wearable stuffs! So I started to borrow some of her belonging for my outfit, lol ;)


Summer Hat - mom's
Lace top - unbranded
babydoll dress - bought at local shop
glitter socks - mom's
flats - Yongki Komaladi






Also let me share the gorgeous rainbow cake! I've been eating lots of it from different bakery/cakeshop, but nothing tastes better than Shokupan's! Yummy! (P.S.: it has naturally bold colors too! so it's 'photogenic', lol)
Wishing you all a great weekend! have a nice day ;)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥