New Year, New Look

By Helena Natanael - 7:40 PM


Hi all!
Earlier this week, I check my mailbox to see updates from my mailing lists. I read this from New Look's mailing list, and I just love it! It's absolutely cool ways to mix our basic white blouse with these apparels. Make our look become more chic! So I share this with you :)



Inspired by picture above, I want to try to make three set of these outfits, using BuyTrends' clothes.




#1: Fashionista Fabulous 






 
 






#2: Suit it Out








 




#3: Dress It Up

What to Wear: Basic Blouse + mini Dress + Tote Bag + Strappy sandals/shoes
















We've to admit that mix and match is Fashion's artery. It expresses our soul and pour our creativity into the living canvas : our own body.
Let me know if you wear an outfit inspired by these sets, I would love to know :)
Have yourself a nice weekend, fellas!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥