The Journey

By Helena Natanael - Saturday, April 28, 2012



I'm glad to contribute in Spark zine, a newcomer online magazine by Riyandini Putri (Dee), a talented and creative girl from Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Haven't read this magazine? Believe me, you'll love it. Just pop there by clicking here.

Spark is 'a zine for teenager girl, include people who have teenager soul. we say whatever we want to say. we love whatever we do.'

If you interested, you can contribute to Spark magazine too, by contacting her via twitter (@Spark_zine) and via e-mail (sparkzine@rocketmail.com).

I'm contributed to the third edition of SPARK, the theme is "The Journey". What comes to your mind when you hear the word "journey"?




 *Yayy, I'm in!*







For myself, "The Journey" means our life. The life. The process we've been through between birth and death. A proverb said, "Don't go through life, GROW through life." I think the proverb is right. What's the purpose of life if not about growing and learning?

SPARK is like a monthly doze of our needs, to refresh our thoughts, and inspire our perspective. It's a big pleasure to work with Dee. Here's some adorable and favorite spreads, on SPARK #3 :







Interested to know Dee and her magazine more? Go ahead to her blog: http://fuchsiaandviscaria.blogspot.com/ :)

Btw, I'm joining ROMWE's youtube competition, please help me win it by watching my video, the winner is the top viewed video, if I win, I will make a giveaway worth $100 :)
My video is less than one minute, so please watch it all your support are mean so much <3 
I HAVE WON ROMWE's youtube competition! thanks for all your support, I will make a giveaway worth $100 soon! much love! xxx









Psstt, if you guys want to buy apparel recently, OASAP is giving us 20% off for every purchase to celebrate mother's day, with free shipping! You just need to use code "love mother" in the order confirmation.. Happy Shopping!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥