Cat-holic

By Helena Natanael - Wednesday, February 08, 2012



 









Hello guys!

Have I told you that I have a big obsession with cat? I do love cat, esp type of Calico Cat, with mix of brown, white and black fur... so adorable! These are photos of 2 cats and 1 kitten that I take. No, they aren't kind of Calico, but I think their fur color are a little bit look alike.. They often play in my home, maybe because sometimes I give 'em meats, lol..

Half of photograph above are edited on Picnik.com, a quick and easy online photo editor to beautify your photos. You must try it, really. But I've got bad news, Picnik is going to shut down on April 19, 2012. That's why I'm using this online app, to try its premium and amazing photo editor before it shuts down. However, Picnik has given us mesmerizing moments and give some blast on our photos. Thanks, Picnik!


What's your plan for upcoming Valentine? If you need some Valentine gift inspirations, just visit "The Creative Place" thumbnail below :)





Wishing you to have a "full of love" week!
Cheers,






Photo credit: taken by Helena Natanael, edited in Picnik.com


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥