ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

September 25, 2016

Lyke : All Fashion, One App



On February, I received an invitation to attend a media session from an one-to-watch newcomer fashion application named LYKE. As a hybrid of fashion blogger and IT student, I couldn't resist to come. I've been always interested of how far technology could ease up our life, and this time it offers an interactive new platform of fashion.


I don't really like this app at first, I once tried to buy from them and the shipment is too long. They also got negative feedbacks on their Play Store account. But I never stop keeping one eye on them. After being a silent observer for 7 months, I'm astonished with how they have worked on their system recently. They are tailored to provide what we haven't got from a fashion application nowadays. Bastian Purrer, CEO of Lyke, has clear vision of the easiness that he wants from his Lyke, and I can tell you that he has achieved that goal.


It's not only a fashion destination, it's also like your personal assistant. With its push notification, you'll always know when they hold a sale or a promotion. Most of us are missing the promotion from online shop because we don't even know that it exists, so this would be a good start to save more and shop more. Take a peek of my Lyke account below! :D




As far as I use my Lyke Application, I get a promo notification once a day, and one day I get a "free shoes" promotion! I'm overly satisfied with that, how many times in your life that you can see a "100% off" without necessity to buy something first? hahaha. However, seems LYKE only serve shipping and ordering in Indonesia... but if they are starting to ship worldwide, I'll let you know!


They are trying the best to be "lyked" by you! And surely they've caught my interest. Have they got yours too?


Lyke Fashion Application
https://www.lyke.co.id/