ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

October 28, 2012

Think Pink

October is the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As we know, breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide, and kills a lot of woman every year.

That's why I dedicate this post to remind you guys about how bad breast cancer would be. We can reduce the possibility of getting a breast cancer by doing a green living. Go to http://www.breastcancer.org/ to find out more about Breast Cancer.


I dont think this post is classified as an outfit post, as I wear simple outfit : t-shirt, pants, and sneakers, so I don't write down the brands. Oh! and that cute pink ribbon is a gift from a friend. It's too cute for my age, so I rarely wear it, hoho. I just wanna have a little fun there and spread the "think pink" words ;P











I've been dying with my assignments recently. It's just depressing, stressing and boring. So I decided to go out... and I went to FUS1ON by SMAK 1 Penabur Jakarta last week! (I went to Central Park before went to FUS1ON ;p) It's such a memorable event, really love the decoration and the guest stars: Audrey Gamaliel Cantika, Mike Mohede, Maliq and the essentials. Would definitely love to come again next year! By the way, my vintage dress giveaway with Bonne Chance Collection has closed today. Good luck for people who enters, I will announce the winner shortly on this blog and my twitter ;)
Spoiler: My next giveaway will be held on early December. It's a beauty products giveaway! Yay! Don't miss it and keep in touch, okay?















Photo credits: 
Jessica Rosadi - the yummy Italian Fries
Aurelia Karina - most photos of me, especially the candid ones ;)