Touch of blue

By Helena Natanael - Sunday, August 12, 2012



Hello! Last week I was invited to attend a meet and greet event, sponsored by GADIS magazine and Blackberry. It was my first time, that's why I was so happy and honored. It took place in Pacific Place Mall. The dresscode is "touch of blue", so I wear this denim shirt (again) :)




HiVi Band: (left to right) Febri, Ilham, Dea, and Ezra.


 with Febrian Nindyo (Febri), the guitarist + vocalist



This Indonesian band is named HiVi (means Hi Victory), the producer of this band is Nino from RAN. I'm a fan of RAN, and I'm happy to know that this band has similar music genre with RAN but with different tastes and spices. They provide easy listening songs that will bring happy feelings to their listeners. All personnel in HiVi are the vocalist, and half of them are the guitarist. So HiVi is a beautiful mix of 4 vocals and 2 guitars. My favorite song of their band is "Dear Friend".




with one of GADIS magazine's staff. I'm craving for her shoes!


What I wear: Nevada blue denim shirt, Debenhams inner top, Oasap ribbon bracelet, 
Stylee jeans, unbranded bag, Bata shoes.


Btw, have you take a visit to OASAP.com ? This shopping site has improved a lot, I love their new layout and their fresh look. They are also updating their wardrobe, more fashionable thingy! You should pop there right now!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥