Summertime Madness

By Helena Natanael - Saturday, May 02, 2015



Hey readers!

Glad to meet summer again. Summer is my 2nd favorite season, after autumn. Though I can't experience autumn in my home country, but I do love it, and I am looking forward to experience it every year after I move to Europe, several years from now, hahaha. Summer is identical with sun-kissed skin, shirts and shorts, shades and sandals. However I would like to express my inner summer soul (remembering that I am negotiating with sunny days, almost 365 days in a year) in a formal way, the navy look-a-like.





Mom's crochet top - Unbranded Maxi Skirt - Romwe Necklace -
RoseWholeSale Clutch - Nine West Heels



I'd been in love with crochet top that my mom gave me (yes it's vintage!) so I thought to mix it with maxi navy blue skirt would be great. And.... don't get mad at my heels please. I know it's much better with sandals but I miss the feeling of wearing heels. I wear flats to college, 5 days in a week and I really miss wearing something "higher". hahaha. Photo credits goes to my mom, I always feel comfortable to pose in front of her, hahaha.

The idea of summer holiday also makes my chin up. That's why I love summer. Holiday! who doesn't love it? I can't wait to have myself in the nearest swimming pool, get tanned, and forget about my burdens.. just enjoying the splash of water hitting my face and entire body. But before I could have some lazy time near the pool, I have to keep reminding myself that the finals is near.... and some projects are going to depend on what I do for the finalization. Not going to be easy struggle.. but I gotta do my best. What's your summer plan? Don't forget to put your sunglasses on and drink some fruit squashes! Cheers!





Location:
Central Park Mall
Jl. Letjend S. Parman kav 28
Jakarta, Indonesia.
http://centralparkjakarta.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥