Dress to impress with DressWe

By Helena Natanael - 9:26 PM


I am that kind of girl that love to be like a princess. And those flowing skirts, tutu skirts, with veil and glittery stuffs around it. That's why I am really glad when I find this cheap special occasion dresses shop online, www.DressWe.com. I browsed and found lots of pretty mini dresses with tutu skirt style, just like my current interest, in the Sweet 16 Dresses Section (http://www.dresswe.com/sweet-16-dresses-7773/) and here are some of them :)








When we already got our dream dress, it's not complete without an eyecatching shoes, right? DressWe also provides wedding shoes online (http://www.dresswe.com/wedding-shoes-4365) and wedding accessories online, beside the wedding apparel that usually in hot sale. Here's my picks for the dream shoes that will make everyone who wear it become the spotlight of the party:




Those are my picks. From kitten heels to high heels are available at DressWe. I don't really comfortable with high heels, though I love wearing it but I will not wear it everyday.. that's why I got my eye sparkling when I saw this lace white ankle boots like the last picture! it's really cute, but I don't think it will look good with your dresses..

That's my current interests in dresses and shoes, I would love to know what's your current trend interests or piece of cloth that you are dying to buy :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥