Raditya Dika Goes to My School! (the twice!)

By Helena Natanael - 6:41 PM

Hello all! Have you got your semester holiday already? How your day going? Hope you all have a nice day.

I'm kinda surprised when I'm looking on my blog stats. The most popular post that seen hundred times by lots of people, is about RADITYA DIKA !



See? It's surprising me, how can my short post with only one pic about Raditya Dika, attracted more than 100 views? and my other posts... as you can see.. nobody view it.. *sigh*
Nah but it's alright, in fact his humorist attitude attracted so much people. Especially Indonesian, of course..

And me, I don't know how to tell it, am I that lucky so I can meet him twice? First time, on my junior high school journalism session. (click here to read that popular post that I've talked about - I wrote it in Bahasa). Then, I met him last month (5th November 2011), when my Senior High School held a cup, and they invited Raditya Dika as a guest star, his stand up comedy was pretty funny and shaking everyone's stomach.
So now, let me post some pics I shot when I met him! Enjoy :)




recording him





Happy Holidays! ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥