Dresses inspiration

By Helena Natanael - 10:41 PM

Hey girls!

Since these several months are full of birthday parties (sweet seventeen of my friends), so I think it would be great to share some dresses inspirations. The birthday girl usually wear the most eye-catching dress on the night, right? So, these are some lovely dress that I think you should consider to wear on your birthday party if you're going to celebrate it ^^





Maxi Dresses ----------------------------------




















Mini Dress ----------------------------------


















Such lovely dresses, right? Gees by writing this post, I want to re-experience my birthdays, wearing these amazing dresses! lol. Hope you can be inspired to find your own perfect dress.


All dresses here can be found on ClothingLoves.net, perfect place to have new clothes in reasonable prices :)






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥