Journey to the land of sweets

By Helena Natanael - 6:41 PM



IMG_2126


santa

IMG_2151


ballet couple 2

ballerina 3

let's photograph her!

ballerina1

ballerina 2



Photography is my passion. I'm the dreamer, and my camera is the painter. My drawing is average, but my camera's isn't. I've got another "hand" to draw, through my camera.
- Helena Natanael

IMG_2095

IMG_2094

IMG_2093

IMG_2164

IMG_2163

IMG_2105

IMG_2161

IMG_2169

IMG_2173

Hello again! Hows your Christmas goin? Hope you've got a special Christmas to remember :)
These are some photos I took when I went to a well-known mall in West Jakarta. The Mall's Christmas theme for this year is "Christmas in the Land of Sweets". You have known that I love sweets, haven't you? If you haven't, just click here to my previous post, that will tell you about my interest in sweets :)

Lucky me, when I just arrived, the main stage was preparing for a ballet show! I think ballet is one of the most emotional dance that can be brought by the human. I just love it. Especially the ballerina motions and feet..


After be satisfied by the ballet show, I begun to photograph some corners in the mall.. and have a little photo shoot with my mom and my younger brother as the photographer! yay!

IMG_2134

IMG_2137

IMG_2139

IMG_0001

IMG_2100

IMG_2102

Hongkong Fashion hello kitty grey T-shirt - Fide Ports white pants - unbranded black bag - Yongki Komaladi shoes


IMG_2097
The crowd.. Psst they have a late night shopping that time!

IMG_2119
The photographer who took photos of me, my mom and my younger brother :D


By the way, thank you for all your kind comments! there's more than 10 comments in my last post! You just made my day, thank you guys! Because of your kindness, I'm thinking to make my first giveaway :D (clue: It's one of Etude Girl make up!) The one that matters is how to send it safely to the winner. I'll think again about it, and find the way soon, k? *big smile*

Another happiness for me, my guide list for Surabaya's best spots on foursquare, get a positive reaction from people :") more than 20 people are following my list, I'm really proud and excited! click here to see it..

Once again, thank you for your kind attention and comments, you all are so sweet! I love you! ;)



Have a happy holiday!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

Your responses brighten my day, thank you ♥