ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

July 7, 2011

Why you should choose "MRT" to advertise your product/brand?

Hello! thanks for being interested to advertise your brand/product on my blog!


Maybe you're thinking, "but what's the profit of choosing MRT (short of My Random Thoughts) than another growing blog?". So here's some reason to make you sure that choosing MRT will be your best deal.


1. About 60% to 70% people around the world who surf internet every day is a mobile surfer. They access internet through they mobile phone, whether it's a smartphone or not. And in Indonesia (my country and my most audiences), 84% people use their phone to access internet! (Kompas newspaper, 2011). 23% of my audiences are reading my blog through their smartphone (iPhone, iPod, Android and Blackberry). So, by becoming my sponsor, your ad will be displayed on mobile version too, beside displayed on the desktop version!

Wanna proof? click here ! =>  preview on mobile version or you can open my blog directly through your mobile phone's browser!

Another blogger only displays your ad on desktop version, by becoming my sponsor, your ad will be seen TWICE more often!


2. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, and most of my audiences are. Indonesian love to cherish their life. If they think you sell good products, why don't they buy some things that they love from you? If your products have a great quality, good services and fast shipping, and also with affordable price, I believe they will become your monthly costumer. Do you dare to play?


3. Your brand/product will be highlighted, and will be personally reviewed by me. I will share my review about your brand/product once in three months, as long as you become my sponsor ^^


4. My blog is known from google. Most of my contents are "pops" and searchable on google.com in the first until third page. So my readers aren't only teenagers or photographers, it could be housewifes, bussiness-woman, beauty wanderer, fangirl/fanboy, and even geeks!




and here's my blog stats, if you wish to know : (last updated: 20th April 2012)





 


Interested? drop me an e-mail : i_am_hln@hotmail.com


Looking forward to work with you <3
Sincerely,
My Random Thoughts
Helena Natanael