ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

December 5, 2010

December, my autumn paradise !

Heyhoo guys ! I'm very happy about December.




I LOVE DECEMBER !!! AAAAAHHH *goin' crazy*




I do love December, because this month is very great ! I have a looong Christmas and New Year holiday in this month, I'm getting older in this month, and also IT'S ABOUT THE AUTUMN !!

Maybe you thought i was stupid. Yeah December usually related with winter. But at some place in this world, (read : PARIS, FRANCE, and OTHER EUROPE COUNTRY) it still autumn or mid-autumn, hahaha..

ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ      ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ


I don't know why, but since i was a kid, i love all about autumn, those falling leaves, and also ℒℴѵℯ Europe. Especially Paris. 
They're damn cute !
I wanna live there, one day ! ;D

These 2 pics are taken by Kristian, one of my best friend. It was at Civita Youth Camp, Ciputat. Then these pics was edited by me, I added some 'autumn touch'. Love it *\(´`)/*





Then, these pics below really expresses how much I love autumn and Europe... Some are from my tumblr friends, and some are from another sites. Some are breathtaking, some has quote in it.
Just check this out !

From tumblr

















From another sites















Add caption


Welcoming the Christmas !


So guys,
 
 
hahaha !
 
 
 
Note: 
What do you think with my blog layout ? It's full with pink color and it would make me sore eyes as far as it could ! ƪ(ε)ʃ

Ah, I will change my layout soon, after the end-term exam finished.
Now I'm busy with that sucks-but-important thing, (read: end-term exam)
wish me luck guys, thanks :D




Cheers !