ad StyleWe

Cropped Jackets   Outerwear

main tab

September 4, 2010

Big hug from the sun

Hey guys ! This Saturday (4th Sept 2010) is my great day. I've got my holiday ! Yippie !
I use this day for capturing things around me. I woke up at 6 AM and went to the top of my house. Waiting for the sunrise moment. Wow, the scene was awesome !


the beginning...

sunrise-view_1

cloud_2

sunrise-view_1a



clockwise : getting up !

sunrise-view_3sunrise-view_4
sunrise-view_5sunrise-view_6

elips-sun
why the sun looks oval from this angle ?



About 7 AM the sun was shining more brighter and hotter. I went down and searched for another shots in my garden. Oh my gosh, I became more interesting in photography !
A photograph can tell hundred of words, it can show our feelings and a bit of our life...




cambodia-pink

growing-flower

kaktus bunch-of-trumpet-flower

trumpet-flower trio

white-flower
P.S. : this pic makes me calm ! ♥

dying





this is my favorite one :

seeking



All photos in this post is REAL, ORIGINAL, and FRESH from my digital camera :)
I'm not using my photoshop to retouch these photographs, please understand if these photographs are so-so, due to my beginner skill of photography. Your critics help me to improve my photograph, just click on the photo that you want to give comment, you'll be directed to my flickr account feel free to comment on it

hv a great day all !


cheers !
helenant07